Hi There
I have a problem with the Add-Ons access on Jira. I can access the rest of the administration back-end without problem, but when I click on Add-Ons I get this screen. I complete my password and confirm, but keeps bringing up the same screen.
Any ideas as to why?
Capture.JPG
Hi Johan
This is a rather weird/strange behaviour here. Hmmmm have you try performing a JIRA restart to see whether if works ? If not have you perform any configuration changes recently prior to behaviour ?
Hi Daryl
No I have not. We are running Jira as a business process driver, so I can't do a restart intra-day. Will try over the weekend and see if that helps.
Thank you
Nice to hear that Johan keep me updated if there is further findings.
it may be that you don't have the right level of administrative access? You need system administrator access as opposed to just administrator access. Read this: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+Global+Permissions#ManagingGlobalPermissions-About'JIRASystemAdministrators'and'JIRAAdministrators'
Yes I do have the right access, i am the system admin, and have access to all other parts of the administration of the site. I also just restarted the service, but no luck. any other ideas on how to fix this?
Are you behind a proxy or something? If so, try to set a proxyName and proxyPort to see if that makes a difference.
Good idea, but no. I have tried on different computers, even devices with different connections, all give the same problem. Other administrators on the site have the same problem, that is what led me to believe this is a JIRA specific problem.
I meant the proxy name set on the JIRA side. i.e you are accessing JIRA with a human friendly name and not with the server name or its ip address.
Clear cache.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.