I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. but the values are getting populated in one column in the form of an array.
PS: I'm very new to coding.
Groovy:
test = new TestTool(issues) class TestTool { def user def issues
TestTool(issues) { this.issues = issues } def say3() { " ${issues.assignee.displayName}" }}
Markup:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
<fo:root xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format"> #set($runScript = true) #if($runScript) $scripting.execute("test.groovy") #else #set($runScript = false) #end <fo:layout-master-set> <fo:simple-page-master master-name="A4" page-height="29cm" page-width="20.7cm" margin-top="0.5cm" margin-bottom="0.5cm" margin-left="2.0cm" margin-right="3.0cm"> <fo:region-body region-name="page-body" margin-top="0.5cm" margin-bottom="1.0cm" /> <fo:region-before region-name="page-header" extent="0.5cm" /> </fo:simple-page-master> </fo:layout-master-set>
<fo:page-sequence master-reference="A4" font-family="serif"> <!-- header --> <fo:static-content flow-name="page-header"> <fo:block font-size="120%" text-align-last="justify" color="#777"> <fo:inline> $helloWorld.say() </fo:inline> <fo:leader/> <fo:inline> with the <fo:basic-link color="#036" text-decoration="underline" external-destination="url('https://marketplace.atlassian.com/5167')">JIRA PDF View Plugin</fo:basic-link></fo:inline> </fo:block> </fo:static-content> <!-- body --> <fo:flow flow-name="page-body" font-size="12pt"> <fo:table text-align="center"> <fo:table-body> <fo:table-row> <fo:table-cell number-columns-spanned="4"> <fo:block text-align-last="center" padding="0.5em" font-size="200%"> <fo:inline font-weight="bold" color="#070">test</fo:inline> </fo:block> </fo:table-cell> </fo:table-row> </fo:table-body> </fo:table> <fo:table> <fo:table-body> <fo:table-row> <fo:table-cell border="thin solid #000" padding="0.5em" number-columns-spanned="10"> <fo:block-container overflow="hidden"> <fo:block><fo:inline font-weight="bold"> $test.say3() </fo:inline></fo:block> </fo:block-container> </fo:table-cell> </fo:table-row> </fo:table-body> </fo:table> </fo:flow> </fo:page-sequence></fo:root>