Hi,
Can you subscribe to a filter say from 10am to 1:30pm?
Thanks in advance.
Hi @julio valdez ,
Is your incremental subscription querying the most recently updated Issue?
E.g
You can use a cron expression to specify the delivery times
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/constructing-cron-expressions-for-a-filter-subscription-939938814.html
So for your example
0 0/30 10-13 * * ?
would work.
@Ollie Guan the two filter I need to throttle currently are set from 10am to 12noon mon -fri. Ideally, from 10am - 11:30am is best.
The second filter is set from 1pm - 5pm mon-fri. Ideally, from 1:30pm to 4pm is best.
Thanks!
What I need the filter to be configured as is to run every 15 minutes from 10am to 11:30am Mon-Fri.
Is the below correct?
0 0/15 10-11 * 1-5 ?
I also need to a cron job to update every 15 minutes from 1pm - 4:30pm Mon-Fri.
Bah, it saved before I was ready
0 0/15 10-11 ? * MON-FRI
seconds 0
minutes 0/15 (every 15 min starting at 0 min
hours 10-11 (hour starting with 10 or 11)
Day of month ? (ignore day of month)
Month *
Day of Week MON-FRI
Would be closest, though you you get one at 11:45 with this expression. If you really needed to exclude 11:45 it gets a lot more complicated.
For 1 to 4:30, replace 10-11 with 13-16. Same note about 4:45 though.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.