Hi community, I've developed an integration test for a plugin I'm doing and both works well using http. Problem is that if I use <useHttps>true</useHttps> in the <configuration> of the jira plugin, I got this error while running the test with atlas-integration-test command (atlas-run has no issues using https):
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.605 sec <<< FAILURE!
it.XTest Time elapsed: 0.604 sec <<< ERROR!
org.apache.wink.client.ClientRuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)
at org.apache.wink.client.internal.ResourceImpl.invoke(ResourceImpl.java:240)
at org.apache.wink.client.internal.ResourceImpl.invoke(ResourceImpl.java:189)
at org.apache.wink.client.internal.ResourceImpl.invokeNoException(ResourceImpl.java:181)
at org.apache.wink.client.internal.ResourceImpl.get(ResourceImpl.java:310)
at com.atlassian.plugins.osgi.test.AtlassianPluginsTestRunner.runViaRestCall(AtlassianPluginsTestRunner.java:103)
at com.atlassian.plugins.osgi.test.AtlassianPluginsTestRunner.run(AtlassianPluginsTestRunner.java:75)
System properties printed on console before executing the test are:
<systemPropertyVariables>
<http.port>8442</http.port>
<jira.context>/jira</jira.context>
<reportsDirectory>...</reportsDirectory>
<baseurl.jira>http://hv5khx1:2990/jira</baseurl.jira>
<jira.protocol>https</jira.protocol>
<http.jira.port>8442</http.jira.port>
<jira.xml.data.location>.../src/test/xml</jira.xml.data.location>
<product.jira.id>jira</product.jira.id>
<homedir>...target/jira/home</homedir>
<homedir.jira>...target/jira/home</homedir.jira>
<baseurl>http://hv5khx1:2990/jira</baseurl>
<testGroup>__no_test_group__</testGroup>
<context.path>/jira</context.path>
<product.7.13.3.version>7.13.3</product.7.13.3.version>
<jira.port>2990</jira.port>
<context.jira.path>/jira</context.jira.path>
<http.jira.url>http://hv5khx1:2990/jira</http.jira.url>
<plugin.jar>.../target/jira.server-2.1.0.jar</plugin.jar>
<http.jira.protocol>https</http.jira.protocol>
<jira.host>hv5khx1</jira.host>
</systemPropertyVariables>
from them, I can see the baseurl is still http://hv5khx1:2990/jira whereas it should be https://hv5khx1:8442/jira, any idea on how to change this property or in how instruct atlas-integration-test to run tests using https (a.k.a being aware of <useHttps>true</useHttps>)?