Hi all,
let's assume I've got 3 different Jira child_projects and some issues of them have Labels. If present, such Labels match exaclty the IssueKey of my parent_project.
For instance: child_project_1-183, child_project_1-141 and child_project_3-21 issues have got this value "parent_project-123" in their Label fields.
In my Jira Structure, I'd like to display:
- in Colum A, parent_project IssuesKeys (done, trivial)
- in Column B, total number of child_projects issues with a given Label (=IssueKey).
- In Column C, sum of Story Pointsof child_projects issues with a given Label (=IssueKey) value
I try to show how Structure should looks like (not possible to attach an picture here):
Column A. Column B Column C
parent_project_123 3 34
parent_project_124 5 21
parent_project_125 0 0
parent_project_126 1 9
...
The above figures on first row, in Column B and C, are easily fetched by this JQL:
issueFunction in issueFieldMatch("project in (child_project_1, child_project_2, child_project_3) and issuetype in (enabler, story, 'user story')", 'labels','parent_project_123') AND issueFunction in aggregateExpression("Story Points Sum:","StoryPoints.sum()") But, how can I "translate" this query into Structure formula(s)?
Thanks for your time.