Anyone can help with this ?
I know it is possible to make a filter based on status changed from X to Y .
but what I need to make is : a filter of issues that their status was not changed for long time ...
You can use "NOT Status Changed AFTER" in your JQL query.
For example:
Project = X AND NOT Status Changed AFTER -10d
This would show issues where the status has not changed in the last 10 days. However, this would also show new issues created in this time. To remove these:
PROJECT = X AND NOT Status Changed AFTER -10d AND Created < -10d
Try this:
status changed from X to Y before startOfDay(-10)
Hi Pete , this worked but it included the close issues too ..
how about a filter that tells those issues with the status of X,Y,Z that status not changed for more than 10 days ...
this won't cover my requirement .. because I don't mind the target status .. all I care is those issues people missed to work on it
Just add "AND Status in (X, Y, X)". Or alternatively "Status != Closed"
thanks a million Pete ! it worked
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.