I received the email below, and I'm trying to figure out if I am affected, or if I need to update my software. I have (on premise version, not Cloud) Jira Service Desk 4.1.0 (3 agent version), and Jira Core 8.1.0. I don't see that on the list in the email. Any advice would be appreciated.
Hello,
We are writing to inform you of a critical security vulnerability that exists in Jira Service Desk Server and Data Center in the following versions:
• Before version 3.9.17 (the fixed version for 3.9.x)
• From version 3.10.0 before 3.16.10 (the fixed version for 3.16.x)
• From version 4.0.0 before 4.2.6 (the fixed version for 4.2.x)
• From version 4.3.0 before 4.3.5 (the fixed version for 4.3.x)
• From version 4.4.0 before 4.4.3 (the fixed version for 4.4.x)
• From version 4.5.0 before 4.5.1 (the fixed version for 4.5.x)
Customers who have upgraded Jira Service Desk Server and Data Center to version 3.9.17 or 3.16.10 or 4.2.6 or 4.3.5 or 4.4.3 or 4.5.1 are not affected.