Hi,
is there a way to modify the fields of linked issues, that are visible in the view issue screen?
I had a look in the jpm.xml but can not find something relative.
Thanks,
Kostas
Hi Kostas
I believe that you're looking for an option to change the field related to an issue where all the link status are record. Am I right?
In this case, since this is hard coded structure, seems to me that we don't have this option available.
Anyway, please let us know what you're really trying to do. For further assistance, maybe you should raise a ticket at https://support.atlassian.com
Cheers,
Paulo Renato
Hi Paulo,
thanks for the help.
I'm attaching a image (part of the view issue screen) to make things more clear
In the Issue Links table at the moment there the following fields (linktype, issuetype, summary, priority, resolution)
I would like to add some more issue fields like (duedate, assignee).
For subtasks is possible to customize the columns that appear in parent issue. Is that possible for linked issues?
That's not possible for links. As Paulo suggested, it is hard coded at the moment. You might want to look at modifying the bundled plugin!
Is this still not possible for links? It would be helpful to be able to add fields to linked JIRA issues in the View Issue Screen in the Issue Links section of the issue!
Thank you,
Joe
This is an important feature. I am looking for a solution, but I am hitting dead-end. My requirement is to extend the 'Link Pane' with fields/custom-fields such as fixVersion, components etc.
It's still hard-coded, as Jobin says. You'll need to adjust the core code.
Hi Nic,
Thanks for your reply. Can you please refer me to this file where I can make changes?
Can we have use of Behaviour Script to do this?
I don't think you can do it with Behaviours. The files you'll need to alter are buried in the link add-on (it's a system add-on)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.