Using Confluence server 6.2.3. I have a user who tells me nothing happens when clicking on the "dot dot dot" menu in the upper right of a Confluence page. He's trying to look at the version history for a page. He tried/says:
- different browsers: Chrome, Firefox and Edge, no joy.
- logging out, then in -- no effect
- is not running Evernote
- Has been able to click on it in the past, months ago
- He is able to tab to the menu, press enter and access version history that way.
I wonder if there's something in his environment, but don't know where to start.
I also can't find a keyboard shortcut for that menu. There is not one listed on the lists of keyboard shortcuts I've found. Is there one available? There are shortcuts for all the links right next to it!
(What is the real, true name of that menu anyway? I can't find it anywhere in the documentation.)
Thanks in advance for any ideas.