Hi,
I am looking for a JQL to see all sub-tasks assigned to a Team (Team-A).
Hi @border_water ,
If Team is group in Jira the you can use below JQL. Replace jira-software-users with your group name.
issuetype = Sub-task AND assignee in membersOf("jira-software-users")
Thanks,
Avinash
You can use Scriptrunner for Jira.
https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/jql-functions.html#_subtasks
I have No idea how i can use Adaptavist ScriptRunner ?
It is a marketplace application. You will need to talk with your administrator.
No here team is not a group.
Also, how do i create a group. I have Administrator access and still i cannot create a Group.
Thanks
Please refer below screenshot on how to create group and document.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/view-create-or-delete-a-group-938847038.html
Thank you Avinash.....
I am not sure why i do not see all those menus in your screenshot ?
Hi @Avinash Bhagawati _Appfire_ ,
is there any other way to query if team is not a group ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.