I'm using the aws-s3-deply pipe to deploy artifacts from my pipeline build to my S3 bucket and it works great.
(https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/aws-s3-deploy/src/master/)
I would like to be able to deploy to a sub-folder in the s3 bucket rather than the root directory. I tried adding a subdirectory specification to the S3_BUCKET variable definition but that did not work.
Hi @3baileys ,Thank you for your feedback!Can you provide us with your pipelines configuration to help you?Cheers,Alex
Here's a minimal configuration which puts a time stamped example file on my S3 bucket in the root directory (formatting may be messed up):
image: name: bibrin/fruitloops
clone: depth: full
pipelines:
branches: test: - step: script: - echo "Pipeline test" > "$(date +"%Y_%m_%d_%I_%M_%p").txt" - pipe: atlassian/aws-s3-deploy:0.2.1 variables: AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID: $AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY: $AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY AWS_DEFAULT_REGION: "us-east-1" S3_BUCKET: "s3-bucket-name" LOCAL_PATH: "$(pwd)" artifacts: - 2020*.txt
What I'd like to do is put the file into a subdirectory. Perhaps by setting a REMOTE_PATH: "subdir" variable?
@3baileys ,S3_BUCKET parameter can be 's3-bucket-name/logs' and files will store in the "logs" of s3-bucket-name:
script:- echo "Pipeline test" > "$(date +"%Y_%m_%d_%I_%M_%p").txt"- pipe: atlassian/aws-s3-deploy:0.3.5 variables: AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID: $AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY: $AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY AWS_DEFAULT_REGION: 'us-east-1' S3_BUCKET: 's3-bucket-name/logs' LOCAL_PATH: $(pwd) EXTRA_ARGS: "--exclude=* --include=2020*.txt"
Also, better to use the newest pipe's version.
@Oleksandr Kyrdanis it a possibility to update the README.md in the pipes repository?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.