Good morning community. A pleasure! I am new here and I have a question to ask you and I hope you can help me.
Sorry for my not so good English.
I am using Jira Service Desk and I have the following requirement:
When a user creates an incident and to be able to solve his request, he is requested some additional information or a particular data and within 5 days (There is no update on the incident) the user does not respond, the incident should automatically go to an X state. (Waiting for user response)
Once in this state X, another 7 days are expected for the response by the user and if there is no update, the incident would automatically go to a FINAL state.
This behavior was already had with the add on AUTOMATIC CLOSURE that was requested from an external provider, but this company stopped supporting and unsubscribed from the service.
I hope you can help me or give me some idea of how to replicate this behavior with some other add on.