I believe there is "Product Roadmap" feature in Jira. But I cannot see that.
How do I see "Product Roadmap" feature in Jira ?
Thanks
It is available in Cloud in Next Gen projects.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/roadmap-957979308.html
Are you using Cloud?
How do I find out if it is Cloud or Server ?
Are you hosting Jira, or are you using a Jira site that is hosted with Atlassian? Based on what I am seeing it appears you are using server version of Jira.
I believe I am using Jira site.
How do I find that out ? I am a team member.
You currently cannot see child issues from other projects on the roadmap, please upvote here:https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-21093
Jira roadmaps typically end up becoming delivery roadmaps/release plans which is what they're meant to be used for. If you want a product roadmap that you can share with business stakeholders and colleagues across your organization, check out Productboard.
A few advantages:
- Create a high-level product roadmap that can be shared with all your colleagues
- Easily manage many product roadmaps (based off the same underlying data, so all automatically stay up-to-date)
- Instantaneously filter roadmaps to see just the features that matter to a given customer or customer segment, based on actual feedback you've received
- More capabilities to help product managers prioritize what goes on the roadmap in the first place
- A two-way integration with Jira supports seamless workflows between both systems
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.