n/a
Hi @antonia.alleyne ,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I might not be the best person to answer this question since Zenhub is a 3rd party software and I don't know much about it. However, there should be ways to export the issues to CSV so that then you can import them into Jira by following the steps in the below documentation page (you can switch between Server and Cloud by using the buttons on the top right corner of the page):
Also, regarding how to export the issues from Zenhub to CSV:
I hope this helps.
Cheers,Dario
Hello @Dario B,
Thank you! I reached out to Zenhub and they were able to help me successfully Export all of my issues over to Jira. Have a great day!!
Antonia Alleyne
I am very happy to know this helped!
If can, please spare some time to accept the answer so that this thread will be marked as solved.
Have a nice weekend!
Dario
Is it possible that you can share the steps here?
Thank you in advance for the help.
Raj
Hi @Dario B @Dario B ,
We need help on to migrate Zenhub workspace data dump into JIRA project. We read Zenhub doesn't have options to export all data into CSV.
So could you please help us to migrate Zenhub to JIRA.
Thanks,
Mohanraj
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.