I have just installed Confluence 4.3.7 using atlassian-confluence-4.3.7-x64.bin. My server is Debian 64 bit. I also have Jira 5.2 installed on my server running on port 8080. I used the wizard and root account to install Confluence. I used the custom option and gave the correct path for base and data of confluence. I accepted the default port numbers of 8090 and 8000 during the installation. The installation finished successfully with no errors and all files and folders have been created. However, when I try to start confluence by running bin/start-confluence.sh I get the following error message:
cd: 114: can't cd to bin/..
Cannot find /var/www/vhosts/XXXXXXX.com/kb/kb/bin/setclasspath.sh
This file is needed to run this program
I have tried the installation twice, but no joy. I cannot even find any reference to this anywhere. Could something be conflicting with Jira here? No log files are created either. Any ideas would be great.
I look forward to your reply.
Regards
Nima