closed
@Razor164 What was the solution? I'm getting this error and have no idea why. Thanks.
have the same problems, also terminal was not working.
you should check your logfile
On Windows, the SourceTree log file is located at C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree\sourcetree.log
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree\sourcetree.log
After removing the project and new cloning the browser worked again....
Hi @Razor164 , seems like there're more users encountering the same issue as you did, would you mind sharing your solution with them?
I'm sure the Community would thank you!
Kind regards,
Ana
I still got error in the log and error below in the pic after recloning the repository.
ERROR [2019-11-25 10:46:04,682] [58] [Sourcetree.Analytics.Emau.EMauSubmissionService] [Log] - POST MAU submission FAILEDSystem.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'TimeZoneConverter, Version=2.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)File name: 'TimeZoneConverter, Version=2.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'at Atlassian.AnalyticsService.Client.Converters.IanaTimezoneConverter.WriteJson(JsonWriter writer, Object value, JsonSerializer serializer)at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalWriter.SerializeConvertable(JsonWriter writer, JsonConverter converter, Object value, JsonContract contract, JsonContainerContract collectionContract, JsonProperty containerProperty)at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalWriter.SerializeObject(JsonWriter writer, Object value, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract collectionContract, JsonProperty containerProperty)at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalWriter.SerializeObject(JsonWriter writer, Object value, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract collectionContract, JsonProperty containerProperty)at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalWriter.Serialize(JsonWriter jsonWriter, Object value, Type objectType)at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.SerializeInternal(JsonWriter jsonWriter, Object value, Type objectType)at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.SerializeObjectInternal(Object value, Type type, JsonSerializer jsonSerializer)at Sourcetree.Analytics.Emau.EMauSubmissionService.<SubmitBatch>d__62.MoveNext()
but I can see the switched branch in my IDE. Hope SourceTree team can fix the problem soon.
Hmmm...No answer!
I see that Atlassian cares about customers...NOT!
Same as this issue, which has a workaround:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Sourcetree-questions/Unable-to-Create-Pull-Request-Default-Browser-Empty/qaq-p/1213475
Lol Sourcetree is such garbage now.
The only answer is to download and install 3.2.6. Anything else is a waste of time. Atlasian simply needs to fix this issue.
https://www.sourcetreeapp.com/download-archives
The only answer is to download and install 3.2.6. Not other "fix" works.
3.3.6 worked for me in windows.
It's a different issue - the other one seems to have been resolved with the new version. This one did not.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.