We use the out-of-the-box "Affect Version" and "Fix Version" renderable Jira fields using the auto complete render. Over time the list of version numbers has grown and many are out of date. The list of version numbers presented to the user in the "Affect Version" and "Fix Version" fields needs to be pruned, how do I do that?
Things tried:
- I have been told that a editable text files exists, but I have not been able to find that.
- It is not possible to delete from the drop-downs from within a ticket
- Various forum posting have suggested editing a script within Jira - is it really that difficult?
- I can't see anything relevant on the "Configure Renders" help page
It is probably very simple - but its beaten me!
Cheers
Dave
@Thomas Schlegel you were kind enough to help with my workflow problem yesterday - do you have any thoughts on this one?