Good Day
I am wondering if it is possible to have more than one board on separate projects that use the same sprint?
E.g. Board A in Project A using sprint 1 and Board B in Project B also using sprint 1.
Thanks
I think I will look at this way.
I will create project c with board c - board c shall be configured ( in filters) to pick issues from project a and project b .
The sprint running in project C will include issues from both A and B.
That would be my way of doing it.
Others may have a better idea maybe.
But do ensure that " Manage Sprint " Permission is uniform among all three projects.
If you have " Manage " permissions in Project A but denied in Project B - it also be denied in Project C.
Hi Vickey
I have a shared board between both but my reports were not including all tasks.
I managed to chalk it up to my board filter not including both projects properly.
Thanks for the help
Regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.