I am currently working with version 5.4.3 and am trying to get a report of spaces and users / creators as I am trying to clean up outdated content. I have the ServiceRocket Reporting Add-on installed, Ver. 4.3, and I keep getting the "This reporter cannot be used in this context" error when I am trying to follow the examples under the macro references https://docs.servicerocket.com/display/REP/Macro+Reference Any suggestions?
Hi John,
This error is a new one to me. Is this happening on other istances or the newer version of Confluence?
If the issue persist, I recommend to reach servicerocket team to check if they know what could be happening with this plugin.
Regards,
Rodrigo
John,Did you find any solution on this?
Getting the same "This reporter cannot be used in this context." error for User Reporter.John, were you able to diagnose the root cause?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.