I created a table in Confluence. By default the top row is the header.
I click on the "Heading Column" icon supposedly should make the first column as the header, which would make the font bolded. The first issue I have here is when I click the "Heading Column" icon, every cell in the column become bolded and if I click again then every cell becomes unbolded. It never only make the first column bold. So looks like it is not working properly.
Secondly, if I am successful in making the first column as the header for the table, then can the filter be provided based on that?
As an example, if I have a table like below where first column has the headings.
Heading1 | abc | def | ghi
Heading2 | active | decom | active
Heading3 | 1 | 51 | 20
Then if I apply a filter to Heading1 and choose the value of Heading1 to be 'abc', then I can get the below result
Heading1 | abc
Heading2 | active
Heading3 | a
This is what I am trying to achieve ultimately. Any idea if this would work?