I am looking to create a custom dashboard in which I would display:
- Number of Open Issues Per Project with TYPE="508"
- With the Time axis division as "daily" or "weekly"
- Number of Closed Issues Per Project with TYPE="508"
- With same X-Axis
Here is a JQL to start with, but this JQL does not get continuously progressive data:
project = ZZZZ AND (summary ~508 or labels = 508) and created >= -4w and type != epic
Is Jira API the only way to do it? If yes, then how would I create the Front end, should I use React, or VueJS or this can be done from Confluence using JQL? or REST API.
So the question also is:
- Where would this data be stored?
- Does the Jira API able to get ALL data ( is a first class citizen )?
- JQL VS REST API, which one to use in this case.