I need to create a form for my non-Development users to create DEV tickets with customized drop downs and free text fields. Where can I find instructions to do so?
@Thea Rasins Hi, Thea! I'm going to move your question to the Jira collection in order to get the best possible answers. 😄
Thank you!
So, a couple of questions. Are you on Jira Cloud or on Server/Data Center? Also, what is you experience level with Jira Administration?
David, I am new to the company and have not been using Jira for the last several years. Give me instruction to determine Cloud or Server/Data Center and I will find out.
Hi Thea!
So, Do you need a Service Desk? Because through that you can have the possibility to manage all the tickets for your work/company. Do you have some experience in that? There you are able to know how much work your team have done, the SLA's fot time response, etc...
So, I recommend you check out the Service Desk Jira Cloud.
Thank you Luis! I will look up Service Desk.
I am on Jira Cloud. I have no experience with Jira Administration.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.