I have a requirement, to display latest news from online or from Rss Feeds alogn with images. please suggest any plugin which can server this requirement.
Hello there, @Karteek !
As I understand, you need to display an RSS feed within your Confluence instance. If that is correct, we can use the native RSS macro that Confluence provides.
You can have a better look at it here:
[Confluence Server] Subscribe to RSS Feeds within Confluence [Confluence Server] RSS Feed Macro
If our native solution does not cut it for your needs, you can try this third-party option:
[Atlassian Marketplace] [Confluence Server] New Ticker
Now, for images to be displayed within an RSS feed they need to be included in the feed itself. For more information on this, you can check these links:
[WRSchools] RSS Image Element [Stack Overflow] Images in RSS feed
[WRSchools] RSS Image Element
[Stack Overflow] Images in RSS feed
I hope this sheds some light on this process, Karteek!
I have a similar requirement. I used RSS feed Macro, but it is not pulling the images in the output. Can someone recommend any third party tools which can help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.