Hi,
I use Jira 4.2.4 and we have around 300 projects that use the default Jira workflow. I'd like to set all of those projects to use a different workflow. Is there a quick way of changing that or do I have to modify each project manually?
Thanks for replies!
Could this not be done through the CLI tool? Use the updateProject command, list the projects and specify the workflow. You can create a list or csv file that the CLI tool can read in and perform.
See docs and releases here: https://bobswift.atlassian.net/wiki/x/CQBm
Ps. I can't see what year this question was posted so I hope its not prior to 2012.
Hi Michael,
I'm almost sure there aren't any plugins to do this and it isn't possible to bulk change inside Jira so it looks like the only way is to configure manually each project.
That's what I was afraid of. Thanks anyway though!
You're welcome. Remember to mark the answer as correct in order to help other users.
we use Selenium to automate UI interactions in JIRA - might be quite a time saver for 300 projects
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.