I understand the difference between closed and resolved, but I'm not clear on how these are intended to differ from "done".
I have a project with a simple workflow -- To Do, In Progress, Blocked, Validation and Done -- based on the sample Scrum project, but with some minor modifications When Devs complete a task, they are marked as Done, but this isn't triggering notifications. When I look at the notification scheme, we have notifications triggers for Closed and Resolved, but no option for Done.
I figured I needed to edit the workflow to add Closed as an option -- if this is the case, what was the point of having the default Scrum project use "Done" if there is no option for this status to trigger a notification? Alternatively, I figure I need to create some kind of custom notification -- which seems like overkill.
Or am I misunderstanding things?