I want enable the Confluence Usage Stats plugin plugin to get stats on my spaces and pages.
However I know that will possibly impact the usage of my environment. Is there a recommended size limit I should make sure my environment is under before enabling it?
Or is there a size that this add-on usually starts impacting the users?
Hello Jeremy,
Thank you for contacting us regarding this.
The performance issues caused by the Confluence Usage Stats plugin are related to having a large Confluence index.
Frequent usage of Confluence, having many users, or many pages can cause a large index. However, the add-on itself can also cause the large index. Have a look at Size of the Confluence index is extremely large due to Usage Tracking Plugin for more details.
If you enable this add-on, in the event of performance issues, you can try rebuilding the Confluence Index from scratch.
Let me know if you have any questions about that.
Regards,
Shannon
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.