Has anyone been on a program that had more than one project? If so, if you use JQL, is there a hierarchy where the program is listed first then the project? I thought JIRA only had a project level based search method.
I am not familiar with a "Program". Maybe this is something unique to Server or maybe this is associated w/ an addon or maybe Portfolio? Can you elaborate? You can certainly filter on a project in Jira (project = myproject....)
server doesn't have programs. Maybe the enterprise version.
Sorry for being vague. This might not apply but a program is a collection of similar projects. In JIRA i believe I only have project visibility. I had the opportunity once to work at a company where in order to find my project I had to enter some extra text in the issues area. The extra text was more than just project = abc. So my question is attempting to resolve that issue. What was the extra text and why is it needed?
There isn't anything like this in Jira.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.