I'm using Bamboo (cloud) to parse NUnit 3.0.1 test results and have encountered two oddities (possibly related) that I either don't have set up correctly or at least I'm not interpreting correctly:
- When tests pass they show up correctly as "X tests passed" on the plan summary page, but if I go to the specific build page they are listed as "Quarantined / skipped". Is there not a way to get them to show up as "Passed"? (I don't see a "Passed" list, but having them show up next to a red exclamation point when there's nothing wrong with them is misleading.)
- If a test begins to fail it correct shows up as a "New failure"; if it continues to fail it shows up as an "Existing failure"; but once I fix it it doesn't show up as a "Fixed" test. (It just jumps to "Skipped", as above.)
Have I set something up wrong?
Thanks,
Andrew