Hello, I recently acquired and managed to install Confluence server 6.0.7 with MySQL database (it is the version I needed, since it was to integrate it with Jira 7.3.8).
I can see, that just installed and without any data, with just my administrator user, it makes me an excessively high consumption of the processor, in addition to a lot of RAM, for now the use of memory does not worry me so much.
On the server, with an average processor use of 10% (with more services loaded), it has gone into continuous use of 40%, but if I stop Confluence, it returns to 10%.
I repeat, Confluence just installed, without any data.
I have seen that the main recommendation in this forum is to update confluence. So my questions are the following ...
- What happens to the license I have recently acquired? Will it still work with the new version?
- And if I update Confluence ... Will it integrate correctly with my Jira 7.3.8?
NOTE: If the solution also involves updating Jira 7.3.8, the questions with the license are the same but with respect to Jira, in addition to whether all the data can be correctly restored ....