Hi,
I have 2 Custom field for date, but no one can validate, is this only for system due date?
I only have this options to validate
Hi Willians,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
When we need to validate a date, all custom fields related to date will show for us to select.
I see that on your screenshot it shows only two options to validate, so maybe you are on a different transition and issue type that I tested.
Can you please let us know what is the project type, issue type and transition that you are trying to add this validator?
Is it happening if you try to add the validator to another workflow?
Regards,Angélica
Hi Angélica:
Here the answers:
Proiect type: Jira Service Desk
Issue type: Event (We created this issue type
Yes, it's a custom workflow
Can you help me how I can validate this custom fields, please?
)
Transition: Create
Thank you for the screenshots and details.
I can see that you are using Jira Server and on that post, the steps were for Jira Cloud. We tested here and for Server, the option to validate the date is not available. You can use some plugins to add more validators, but I'm not sure if it will show the same native options we have on Cloud.
Some of the add-ons you can use are Scriptrunner, Jira Misc Workflow Extensions, Jira Workflow Toolbox, and JSU.
Hi @Angélica Luz there is some date to implement this feature in Jira Server?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.