Hello
We are evaluating Jira Service Desk for our company, to handle the support@ e-mail and we have some issues.
Here is the explanation of the global situation and issue we are facing, with specific questions in bold.
First, for incoming request that need to be assigned, the requester get a notification confirming that ticket got open, however, we don't get any notifications as member of the project, neither as iOS push notifications or by e-mails.
Only Slack notification to a channel are working.
We would like all the Service Desk Team to get notifications for new tickets.
If I assign the ticket to myself, I don't get any notification for my new task, but maybe that's because assignment is to myself? I didn't yet tested with an employee. And the customer don't get neither a notification telling that someone is working on it.
I would like to be sure that assignment to someone else generate a notification to inform them for their new duty.
I would like to inform the customer about the progression of the ticket.
When we do the first answer from the web portal or from the app, the requester get an e-mail notification presented with a sober look (with support for the dark mode, and really light "structure" for the message.
I would like to simplify even more the format of those end user notifications to make it look even more like one of our regular e-mail (displaying agent informations as signature, etc).
When the user send a response by e-mail, we get both iOS and e-mail notifications, but nothing on Slack. And the e-mail notif sent to the agent is a old school HTML content with box based graphics and no respect for dark mode. The end user also get a notification about the ticket state changed to "waiting for support answer"
I would like to use a more sober notification style even for agent, with a more formal content placement to improve readability
I would like Slack thread based capabilities to exchange with the end user
I would like to avoid notifications related to status change generated by requester adding comment to the ticket (but still keep state changes notification if those are manually set by the agent such as "on hold" or "Manager validation requested" or whatever we could need in the future
When we close the ticket, the end user get a quality review as we asked.
I know I'm asking a lot here but I'm still evaluating the solution and I'm not sure if it could match our needs or not, and since we are a tiny team, we can't get access to Atlassian support.
If you've complete or partial answer to my questions, it would be awesome, or if you've a good blog post describing how to configure the solution for what I'm trying to do that could be great too!
Thanks for all upcoming help :-)