hi,
I would like to add a frame in my page with come html code or to include a page from my spase. I don't want to use the include-page macro because I want to stay in the same page. Could you help me?
Thank you in advance.
Cha
You could use the iFrame macro, or the HTML macro with an iFrame inside it.
iFrame: http://www.adaptavist.com/display/AtlassianConfluence/iframe+macro
HTML+iFrame: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/71174/how-to-use-iframes-in-confluence-pages
thank you very much for your reply. Could you please give me an example?
I would like to add a form from an external website. I would like to search using the form but in this frame (I want to keep the rest of the page) I have its html code:
<form>
...
</form>
Regards,
If you want to display Confluence pages/spaces externally using frames, then you can use
<iframe src="URL"></iframe>
http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_iframe.asp
This does not work. Confluence does not show - in IE10, the error is something to the effect that "The website you are trying to show in iFrame does not want show in that context"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.