I am just starting to use scriptrunner workflow validator functions and I am finding that the examples in the scriptrunner documentation get you so far, but don't answer all the questions.
For example, using Simple Scripted Validator, the example suggests the following for "Has select list value equal to":
cfValues['My Select List']?.value == 'My value'
I am trying to check that the contents of my custom field "Project Version" (which is a Version Picker (single version) field type) contains particular values before the transition is allowed.
So, based on the example I started with:
cfValues['Project Version']?.value == 'CURRENT'
but this has syntax errors. After a lot of searching on Google and trial and error, I managed to find the solution:
'CURRENT' in cfValues['Project Version']*.name
I have been searching for a reference guide which tells me the syntax and type definitions but I can't find such a thing in the scriptrunner documentation - can anyone point me in the right direction please?