Hi,
I am using the Meeting Notes Blueprint in Confluence 5.6.1. Previously, I had created 4 different meeting notes and everything was fine. Today, I created a fifth meeting note and its link does not appear on the meeting notes page (only the 4 previous meeting notes are shown beneath the list of open action items).
The fifth meeting notes page does exist - I can see the fifth meeting notes page in the Hierarchy View, along with the other 4 - all 5 meeting notes pages are at the same hierarchical level. I thought maybe it was presentation issue on the Meeting notes page - may be only 4 meeting notes could be displayed - I tried resorting by creation date, thinking that the fifth meeting note might float to the top - it didn't - I still only see the 4 previous meeting note links.
I deleted the fifth meeting notes page and recreated it, but that too did not solve the problem.
Please let me know if you have any ideas
Thanks,
George