Hello,
I tried to start bitbucket server via start-bitbucket.bat file.
After this I get the error which is attached to this post.
Hope someone can help me with that!
Thanks in advance,
David
Hi @DavidJng ,
can you try stopping Bitbucket and removing C:/Bitbucket/shared/data/db.lock.db manually ? You can then restart and see if it fixes your issue.
Let me know if this works,
--Alexis
Hi @Alexis Robert ,
thanks for your answer.
After deleting the file and restarting the server the attached error occures.On C:/Bitbucket every user has all permissions.
looks like an issue with your local database. What database did you use ? Can you restart it ? It looks like it's not running as the error is "Database not accessible".
Let me know if you have any issues,
I use the built-in database. How can I restart it?
Below C:/Bitbucket/shared/data I got a db.h2 file, so it should be a H2-database.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.