I'm currently on JIRA 6.4.8 and using JETI 6.3.0.15
I need some regex help initializing the Due Date field. It doesn't seem to be working properly. My regex passes the test fine in jeti, but when I send test emails, with the data the field doesn't initialize.
I'm using the following Field Context and regex below.
| If | Email Body | matches | (\W|^)Due Date:\s(\w+( \w+)*.+)(|$), | set | Due Date | with value | from Capture Group (2) | in new issues |
The Due Date field is displayed on a ticket as dd/Mon/yy which looks like 1/Mar/16 for example. I tried sending an email with Due Date: 11/Mar/16 as part of the email body, but the field does not initialize.
Is there an issue with my regex or is that field not able to be initialized via email?
I kinda feel like it's my regex. I had issues initializing a single select list custom field until I dialed the regex in properly.
Any help anybody would be able to provide me with is much appreciated! Thanks!