Hi I would like to create a project within Jira for a new project, but I do not see any function to do so.
would you advise how I would create one?
You may not have create permissions. If you are on cloud you should see “Projects” in the sidebar. Once you select that you should see “Create Project” in the upper right of the screen.
Hi @Kensuke Kuroda ,
Only Jira admins who have the Administer Jira global permission can create projects in Jira. Please make sure that you have Jira admin permissions.
1. For Server instance you will be able to create Project from Projects Dropdown. Refer below screenshot.
2. For Atlassian cloud instance please refer below screenshot.
If you do not see above options then you need to reach out to your internal Jira admin to do this.
Thanks,
Avinash
Hi, thank you for your answer. What could I do, as I do not see "Create Project" in the upper right of the screen.
Thank you for your advice. I will reach out to itnernal admin for support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.