We are considering upgrading and I need to check to see which of our plugins will work in the new environment.
Hi Keith,I would like to apologize because I think I might have misunderstood your initial question.
You can check the list of all compatible plugins for JIRA Data Center by going to this link:https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?application=jira&category=&cost=&hosting=datacenter&marketingLabel
Do update me if it answers your question or not. I hope the link may lead you to the information you need, cheers.Warm regards,Ezra A. R. A.
Hi Keith!If you're planning to update your Atlassian application, you can check the compatibility of your add-ons with the target application version through your application's update check. Here is an example in Confluence:
Click Check.You'll see a results page that resembles this:
You can click the name of any add-on to view more information for that add-on.
And the process should be similar in JIRA as well. For more details, you might want to refer to this link: Click Here I hope this answers your question, and i wish you a good day!Warm Regards,Ezra A. R. A.
Thanks Ezra. The dropdown on the "JIRA update check" screen does not list Data Center . How do I check against that?
Thanks,
Keith
Keith, if this solution helps, do you mind accepting the answer so other users with similar situation can find this? Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.