So I have a pretty large form with several fields and this form integrates perfectly with JIRA, sends out emails etc.
A recent requirement needed me to add a new field (Field A) which would be made visible only if a particular value (e.g. Value 1) was selected in the previous dropdown field (Field
.
Field A is a checkbox field and I marked it as 'Required'.
It does not show up if Value 2 and Value 3 is selected in Field B or if Field B is left blank. If I select Value 1 in Field B, Field A shows up correctly as expected.
The problem I'm facing is this - since I marked it as a 'Required' field, I get a form error when I populate Field B with Value 2 or 3 or leave it blank. This is because Field A won't show up in these scenarios and obviously won't be checked/unchecked.
Is there another validation or rule that I can apply on this field to ensure that it doesn't give me a form error in case I select Value 2 or 3 in Field B?