Hello Jira community,
I have migrated our Jira Service-Desk database from a much older installation, into the new Jira Service Desk 4.4.2, everything seemed to work fine after a few tweaks.
I realised that now new customers cannot sign up as they are prompted :
"We can't sign you up right now as there are too many users in the system. You could let the administrator know you can't sign up right now or try again later."
After further investigation, I realised that by removing the licence from one of our agents (we use the 3 agents licence as we have two help desk agents + an intern), new users can now be created, but when one gets created, he receives the agent licence that was removed from the intern and then the account sign up will be unavailable again.
I have searched over and over again to disable auto assigning licence for new users and could not find anything, I need the sign up to be simply for customers and not agents, we did not have this issue with the previous version.
Anyone has any insight on this issue?
Thanks,
PS: We do also have Jira Software 8.4.2 if it makes any differences