Hi There
In my team we are using JIRA as a management tracking tool integrated to GitHub and confluence.
1. The user story is created for tracking purposes
2. The content of the user story ie requirements and acceptance criteria are documented in confluence page
I have linked the JIRA ticket with the confluence page and also the confluence page with the JIRA ticket.
However I am wondering how does the JIRA ticket get updates like say notification or comments to the JIRA ticket when anyone has made changes to the confluence page ?!
Reason for the feature is the Development team tracks their work in JIRA and would be good to be informed if any changes to the requirements are made in the confluence page for tracking
Kindly note this is not just linking the page or the ticket to each other , I am more interested to know how updates to each of the entity can be kept tracked.
Let me know if this is an existing feature that I need to educate myself about cheers