Hi,
After reinstalling our domain controllers, we have issue with logging into Jira Servicedesk, self-hosted.
In Jira-security.log I see some "The user has PASSED authentication." but only a few. I was also lucky to be able to login my self once, but after logout Im not able to come in.
While I was logged in, I was unable to go to Admin pages, as an error occured in the authentication part.
In jira.log I see
https-jsse-nio-443-exec-11 ERROR anonymous 744x812x1 6q7khg 10.10.1.13 /rest/gadget/1.0/login [c.a.c.manager.application.ApplicationServiceGeneric] Directory 'Active Directory server' is not functional during authentication of . Skipped.
Ive tried to restart the service and the server. Ive tested the LDAPS from the Jira server, with success. LDAPS lookup user is active and works.
The domain controllers was reinstalled in the daytime yesterday, and worked good with authentication, until this morning where it did not work. I can see a recycle of the Jira application happened inbetween, but Im not sure if it is connected.
Please help me with pointers or good comments
As I need this installation to work.
Brgds Mads DK