Hi,
they asked me to provide a field on a Jira issue with following functionality:
1. being able to attach a business project to an issue
2. only 1 business project can be selected
3. not possible to add project on the fly by the issue creator
4. the list of projects is dynamic in the fact that once a year we should be able to change the list of possible values
5. (optional) an existing value can be changed. This is optional because this will not happen a lot and we have work arounds with bulk change for this
After capturing this request, I was thinking about a custom field with the select list (single choice) option. But trying this, I do not find the possibility to meet the 4th requirement in my list. I did not found any place where you can adjust the possible values of an existing custom field.
Do I miss something, or is this just not possible.
PS: it is for an on premise solution with version 8.2.1
Thanks in advance
Jan Verstuyft