I am trying to get past this obstacle once and for all...
I know that a lot of people have also encountered this same issue. There is a note from a Crucible developer, who suggests a workaround, whereby you are told to edit a JVM system property via:
"Fisheye/Crucible 3.4.4+
Edit JVM properties using the tool included with the installer. Launch the tool by going to one of:
Start > All Programs > Fisheye > Configure Fisheye
Start > All Programs > Crucible > Configure Crucible
Ensure that you restart the Fisheye or Crucible service after changing the JVM properties."
However, when I attempt to do this, I don't have these tools installed. All I have is just the web page setup here at our company. The administrator doesn't think you need to install any other tools for the rest of the group.
Can someone please clear this up? I know that users keep hitting this.
Thanks!