Hi All,Does anyone know a great gadget with Barchart view?
I had a look at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/575163/barcharts-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=reviews however, it does not respect the context and throws n.a. for any custom field that does not have a context for all projects.
Any suggestion paid or free would be welcome as I need it for a demonstration.
Thanks.
Hi ismael,EazyBI is plenty of examples on ther demo site, see:
All can be display within a gadget in a Jira dashboard or even be embeded on a Confluence page.
In addition to eazyBI, you may find interesing the Multiple Filters Chart Gadget application which is indeed much more affordable but less powerful.
Hope this helps,Regards
Hi @Jack Nolddor [Sweet Bananas]
Thanks for the reply, I was hoping to avoid it due to it being quite pricey for the scope I am aiming for.
Ismael.
I see, i've updated my previous response to add a more affordable application as well.Regards
Thanks a lot @Jack Nolddor [Sweet Bananas] .Unfortunately, the bar-chart for the add-on does not allow specifying which fields to build from.
It is always based on a date field whereas I am trying to filter using 2 different custom fields. I may just be overlooking something but I could not get this working.
My goal is to be able to group one of the axis based on a custom field and group by another custom field. E.g. Request Source and Impacted Product.
Thanks again for the suggestion.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.