Is it possible to get notified when a new version (especially minor) of JIRA is ready for download?
The plugins has this feature (watch add-on) and it would be nice to have for main products too.
Hi Carsten,
The way I am also using it is to subscribe to RSS feed for all JIRA Technical Alerts..
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/JIRA+Technical+Alerts
Then you will never miss important things like even minor release of JIRA.
I hope that helps.
Regards,
Mirek
Licenced users get those emails. I'm not sure if there's a mailing list to sign up for though
Yes, I get the e-mail for new major versions like JIRA 5.2. But can I get an e-mail when the 5.2.1 is released?
Ah, sorry, I missed that. No, we don't get mailed for point releases. I use the technical alerts RSS feed myself
Hi, on the page you link to, is it also possible to "watch" the page (if you are logged in). Thereby getting notification on any change.
The page did not get updated any more since Jira 6.4. How to get updates now?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.