Hello, I have a problem with placeholder.I try to insert a page property inside the name of my PDF exported file.I follow the instructions below but it does'nt work :https://help.k15t.com/scroll-pdf-exporter/latest/server/use-page-properties-as-custom-placeholders-165944475.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/page-properties-macro-184550024.htmlFirstly I ave insert a 2 column table in my root page with 3 key and associated value.
Then I insert a page poperty placeholder in the ''Export filename'' of my export template :
It look like that :
When I export in PDF the root page, all the placeholder are corectly exported but the page property place is empty :
Thanks for help
Hope it can help someone, I finally managed to find the problem :
- If you have different language in your space, it impact the properties.
Be carefull to have a translation of your page properties for all languages, even if you export in the current or default language.
Regards,
Florent
Hi @Florent Richard
I tried it as you described, and it works fine.
Second hint: Are you sure, there is no hidden space somewhere in the page properties?
Dominic
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.