I am trying to add bigpicture from the Marketplace, however we continue to "run into a problem" Does anyone know how we can proceed?
What is the problem ? Any error that you encounter ?
This is the problem: When we are trying to add the BigPicture app from Marketplace. We are administrators. There is button "try for free" in the upper right corner. When we are hitting the button, the program tells us that it is starting to add the program. After 3 seconds we get the Message "We ran into a problem"
Hit button again - but this time, before you do it , open your log using tail or similar utility and see what the log says .
I have to add that we managed to install the program yesterday, however 5 minutes later it disseappeared from every user's dashboard
Hi Vibekke,
Sorry for the late reply. This issue is related to the client key which I just reset. Now you should be able to start BigPicture trial on your Jira instance.
Let me know if you need any assistance.
Regards,
Patryk
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.