We can't find a plug in so this would be from scratch. Any help would be appreciated.
This is a little too vague to be useful. What are you trying to achieve here?
Nic we are trying to start an 8 discipline method of quality for our projects but so far I have had trouble finding if jira is capable. Hope that helps thanks
That's a little too vague to be useful. What do you want Jira to actually do?
I have seen a few screen shots of companies using Jira to tackle a project using the 8 d method. Jira doesn't have an add on or plug in for that and I was trying to see how they did it. I appreciate your questions Nic but that is what my goal was to find out.
But we can't really help you unless you can explain what you want from it. What have you seen, what does it do?
How can I implement a program that has 8 different steps in the process would be the best way I can explain it
Ok, Jira has a pretty flexible workflow engine behind it. A process with 8 steps maps neatly onto a workflow with, well, 8 steps. Map out your 8 steps, define the routes between them and you can turn that into a Jira workflow.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.