Jira emails me with projects that I am not working on, am not watching, and I have even disabled the notification function for projects I AM watching, yet my inbox is still filling up with irrelevant projects, making it hard for me to find the ones I do need to track. I went to View Personal Settings and unchecked Watching and When Someone Mentions You, but I am still getting unneccesary Jiras that I am not Watching and where I am not being mentioned. I checked Jira and it seems to be automatically setting me to watch every Jira being created by anyone in my company, yet when I go to the individual Jiras I am supposedly watching to try to Unwatch it, the option is not there. Jira thinks I'm not watching them in one place, but does think that in another. How can I stop Jira from spamming me?